- Jasmine rice flour, mountain brand, 200 g. - 1 teaspoon of baking powder - 1 teaspoon of baking soda - 150 grams of brown sugar - 1/4 teaspoon of salt - 3 eggs (yolk only) - Butter or vegetable oil 200 g - 100 grams of fresh milk - 2 bananas - 5 grams of lemon juice - Vanilla flavor 1 teaspoon - Toppings on the face as you like (almond slide cashew nuts, raisins)
1. Mash the prepared bananas thoroughly. Then add lemon juice.
2. Sift jasmine rice flour + baking powder + baking soda to sieve together, then add brown sugar, salt, mix well and set aside.
3. Put the milk into a mixing bowl, add the egg yolks, melted butter (or oil) and vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Add the prepared bananas. Mix it with the finished flour mixture and beat to combine.
5. Warm the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Scoop pastries into moulds to prepare for baking.
7. Place the almond slices. Cashew nuts, choc chunks, raisins, garnish as you like
8. Bake at a temperature of 150 degrees, takes 20 minutes (use the top curry).
9. When cooked, set aside on the casserole.
**Take the banana cake out of the oven. Check the ripeness by inserting a toothpick into the centre of the cake. If the cake doesn't have liquid on it, it's ready to eat. **